How can the audit industry leverage learnings from 2020 and return, not just to our old normal, but to a better version? With the latest innovations in audit technology, there is an opportunity to increase the audit quality and provide a more robust audit opinion with actionable insights.
In this session, Confirmation will explore:
- The recent scrutiny around audits and pending audit reform.
- The increase in financial statement fraud and the current economic landscape unearthing cracks in the process.
- What this means for the future of audit and how international accountancy services network Crowe are streamlining audit processes using technology and increase efficiencies.
Join Confirmation's Kyle Gibbons and Crowe Global's David Chitty as they explore the future of audit and how Crowe is streamlining audit processes using technology and increase efficiencies.
- Kyle Gibbons, Managing Director Europe, Confirmation part of Thomson Reuters
- David Chitty, International Accounting & Audit Director, Crowe Global
Virtually Live Partner
A leading provider of audit confirmation services to the audit, financial services and legal sectors
David works with member firms of Crowe Global to support the firms in their delivery of international audit services. David was previously an audit partner with the United Kingdom member firm of Crowe Global. David was responsible for the audit of public companies and international businesses. He also provided support to market transactions.
Kyle previously trained as an auditor at Grant Thornton and is a regular speaker on the topics of technology and fraud risk across accounting and finance.
ICAEW is able to provide Virtually Live 2021 free to our members and students, thanks to our commercial partners...
Win Oculus Quest goggles
Register for Virtually Live and watch five sessions to enter a competition to win a pair of Oculus Quest VR goggles when you complete the event feedback survey form.