In this session, accounting industry insiders Mark McNee and Katie Hoare will cover a range of topics under the theme of how automation in accounting can help you improve your client relationships.
Mark and Katie believe that automation opens the door to providing more advisory services and becoming an invaluable partner to your clients. Good automation reduces the amount of time you spend on compliance work and gives you better insights into your data.
They will discuss:
- Multi-integrated solutions: how software like Dext Connect can facilitate automation.
- Remote working: how to get a snapshot of your task management without the ability to have internal meetings.
- New ways of working: what lessons can you learn from a year of remote work? What tools and techniques will you continue to use?
- Improving client relationships: how software like Dext Prepare and Dext Precision can facilitate the development of your advisory services by cutting the time you spend on compliance.
- Market choice: how do you choose the right accounting software for your business when there’s so much choice? Why Paul and Katie believe you should choose Dext.
Download the slides that accompanied this sessionDownload
Katie worked in practice for 13 years at Wright Vigar and managed their digitalisation project. She is also an experienced accounting solutions consultant.
An experienced finance industry professional with 15 years’ experience with technology and accountancy firms. Starting his working life as an engineer, problem solving and process efficiency have always been Mark’s main focus. Having spent two years with Intuit QuickBooks he is well versed in MTD and the digital revolution happening in accountancy.
Virtually Live Partner
Dext is the essential accounting platform for accountants and bookkeepers.
Do you use Excel in your organisation? Are you using it to its maximum potential? Develop your skills and minimise spreadsheet risk with our Excel resources. Join the Excel Community
Finance in a Digital World
ICAEW has worked with Deloitte to develop Finance in a Digital World, a suite of online learning modules to support ICAEW members and students, develop awareness and build understanding of digital technologies and their impact on finance.
ICAEW is able to provide Virtually Live 2021 free to our members and students, thanks to our commercial partners...
From full-day conferences offering the latest updates for specific sectors to webinars offering support on technical areas and communication skills. ICAEW offers hundreds of learning opportunities through its events.